Today, I have samples from OPI’s Lisbon Collection. The Lisbon collection includes soft pinks, bright and vivid colors, as well as two gorgeous metallic shades. Then let’s get started!
– OPI, Suzi chases the Portu geese –
The first color I’m going to show you is Suzi chases the geese of Portu. Suzi Chases Portu-geese is a white color with a little touch of pink.
– IPO, Lisbon wants Moor IPO –
This is Lisbon wants Moor IPO, which is a dull pink color.
– OPI, reached the seventh hill! –
He reached the seventh hill! It is a metallic enamel of a pink copper color.
– OPI, you have Nata with me –
You have nata with me it is a peach pink glaze.
– OPI, Tajo on That Selfie! –
Chop on that selfie! It’s a cute baby pink nail polish with a hint of peach.
– OPI, no turning back from Pink Street –
There’s no turning back from Pink Street it is a bright magenta color.
– OPI, now a museum, now you don’t –
Now museum, not now It is a copper red metallic polish.
– OPI, a reddish city –
A red-alive city it is a bright vermilion color.
– OPI, We Seafood and Eat It –
We shellfish and we eat it It is a bright cherry color.
– OPI, sun, sea and sand in my pants –
Sun, sea and sand in my pants It is a beautiful sunflower yellow glaze.
– OPI, Closet Than You Might Belém –
Closer than you could be Belém It is a pastel water color glaze.
– OPI, tile art to warm your heart –
Tile art to warm your heart it is a light ultramarine color.
These brighteners are generally well pigmented and the smooth consistency makes them easy to apply. I have applied three thin coats for each polish to cover my long nails evenly, but two coats will be enough to achieve opacity. Furthermore, little drying time was required.
Sorry to only post samples these days! I’ll be back doing some nail art next 🙂
Thanks for your visit <3
* Products featured in today’s post were kindly shipped by OPI Australia